This is a message in support of BREXIT and NOT the Lib-Lab-Con parties.
- Theresa May has handled our Brexit campaign very badly and as if she doesn’t care if we leave or remain in the European Union;
- Prior to Brexit, she had been in the Remain camp, but kept quiet, so as to take over when Cameron was sacked;
- She should have started our LEAVE THE EU process on the day after our great Brexit victory, by invoking Article 50 of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties: Corruption of a Representative of a State, which would mean we could simply walk away from the EU – but declined that option; https://treaties.un.org/doc/publication/unts/volume%201155/volume-1155-i-18232-english.pdf
- Instead, she waited for nine months – long enough to have a baby! – before triggering our exit process, through the ‘other’ Article 50, of the Lisbon Treaty, which is a trap to stop any country leaving the EU;
- When she started that ball rolling, she was weak and lily livered with the EU bureaucrats, instead of representing the British people with strength and power;
- Then she called a snap general election to strengthen her hand in Parliament, and ended up weakening it;
- Her general election campaign could have been fought on a very strong Brexit platform, with a guarantee to get Brexit on Britain’s terms and stop immigration; leave the single market and pay the EU nothing whatever;
- She then assembled her Cabinet, with too few Brexiter’s and too many Remainers; the worst of whom – Philip Hammond – got the top job and he has been a thorn in the Brexit campaign ever since;
- Whilst Mrs May’s Cabinet Remainers have leaked some very damaging information, other Tory MP’s have stated what the British people want – a swift Brexit and an end to everything EU;
- The most vociferous of those MP’s is Jacob Rees-Mogg. He is adamantly pro-British and 100% in support of Brexit and there are now calls for him to replace Theresa May;
- Mr Rees-Mogg should launch his leadership campaign on a massive pro-Brexit platform; stating that he will establish a Brexit committee consisting of Brexiters-only, to include people from other parties, such as Nigel Farage (perhaps through the House of Lords);
- Make no mistake, if Britain continues to ignore the wishes of the people and keep taking in almost a million immigrant-invaders EVERY YEAR, this country will inevitably move closer to civil war;
THOSE OF US THAT ARE OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER 1972 WILL KNOW THAT EDWARD HEATH SIMPLY SIGNED THE TREATY AND BRITAIN WAS IN THE EEC/EU, WHETHER WE LIKED IT OR NOT. THERE WAS NO MENTION OF ANY ALTERNATIVE; WE HAD TO PUT UP WITH IT.
NOW THAT OUR PEOPLE HAVE DECIDED THAT WE ARE LEAVING THE EU; WE MUST LEAVE IMMEDIATELY; TO HELL WITH EXCUSES!
MEANWHILE, EVERY EU REGULATION SHOULD BE DISMANTLED; STARTING WITH IMMIGRATION.
Why not sign this petition and start making a huge noise about Brexit? If we don’t do so, the treasonous Remainers will stop us leaving!
Jacob Rees Mogg petition…
Tories have the power which is manipulated constantly by Brussels and Remainers, Theresa May’s Cabinet.
Farage Tells Jacob Rees-Mogg to Run for Leadership