It is evident that those who control the money supply control the government of the day:
“It is nonsense; it is childish nonsense, to say that a British government rules Britain!” (Sir Oswald Mosley)
Control a nation’s money supply and control the game:
“Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.” (Amshel Mayer Rothschild)“
“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.” (Thomas Jefferson)
We live in an inverse world which is controlled by our enemies, who are the masters of lies and the masters of projection; and when this is grasped we will have the coordinates to interpret current and Global events.
Through control of the mass media they control the perceptions of the sheeple and herd them into the ballot box; war and any desired outcome through controlling all propaganda outlets.
“People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.” (Soren Kierkegaard)
Those who control history control the perceptions of the multitude, and how they view the world around them:
“Those who control the past control the future; and those who control the present control the past.” (‘1984’ by George Orwell)
With control of the system they control the main stream parties; the selection process for these parties and therefore who are to be the future leaders and cabinet ministers of these parties. And when in office, the MP’s are kept in line by the party whips, who are aware of their individual proclivities, for money, prestige, careers and those who have skeletons in the cupboard, and blackmail them to toe the party line on any vote etc. In other words:
“In order to control the masses you have to control both sides.” (Lenin)
And those who control the education system (indoctrination system!) control the perceptions of future generations, who will then become cogs in the wheel. This is why they want to get children into School earlier and earlier, so as to mould them earlier, and keep them away from their parents’ influence. The end result that we see, is a dumbed down system of education, where children are taught to learn, but not how to think critically; as this of course would never do, to serve the purpose of the education system in the first place.
The ancient Greeks famously invented democracy:
“Government of the people, by the people, for the people.”
Now, for democracy to work in practice, it is essential that people think for themselves and establish the facts on any given subject in order that any given issue is voted on in an informed manner. But in reality only 5% of the population actually think for themselves, to some degree, and the other 95% let others do the thinking for them, and they are manipulated by the controlled-media, who control their perceptions; while the people mistakenly believe these thoughts and voting patterns are their own. In other word if they don’t think for themselves, someone else will do the thinking for them.
Nation/s refers to a body of people united by birth, history, language, culture, and so forth. A state is a political and geopolitical entity, which is supposed to represent the interests of the cultural and ethnic interests of the people. This is therefore how people relate to their given country’s history, culture and identity as part of that whole.
The corporations on the other hand support the free market, and therefore support the free movement of labour, finance and commodities. Independent nation-states, should be diametrically opposed to this, as they believe the nation state should control the state, and not the free market – “where the market dictates” – as one government minister stated on Question Time a few years ago, under a Labour administration (believe it or not!); which then begs the question, why do we need a government, if the government is abdicating its responsibilities to the people it claims to represent, and letting the market dictate the affairs of state to all intents and purposes?
The United Kingdom itself is a corporation https://youtu.be/0J0TGNWBibM. The Palace of Westminster is a corporation, that borrows ‘money’ from the Bank of England, which is a corporation; and the Treasury – which has the power to ‘print (or ‘un-print’) money through spending and taxation is a corporation – that then, by a sleight of hand, informs the public that we have a National Debt. This of course is nonsense, as one corporation has borrowed money, while another corporation issues the money, and the third corporation controls the money supply.
Here is more detailed information on this: http://www.yourstrawman.com/ and here is more information on Your Straw Man and legalese, which was a presentation at the British Constitution Group Conference: John Harris – It’s an illusion Part 1/5: https://youtu.be/V0IM7Hobd_k