BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!
THIS HAS NOT BEEN BROADCAST BY THE NATIONAL MEDIA
YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!
• 8.15am, 10th July 2015, Wellington, Shropshire
• Suspicious package was picked up and carried to the police station
• The ‘package’ was later proven to be an explosive device
• The town of Wellington is closed down for around six hours
• Homes and offices evacuated
• Bomb Squad called to explode the device
• Device destroyed in controlled explosion at 3pm
• A 19 year old youth was subsequently arrested and charged with handling explosives
At 8.15 this morning, a suspicious package was found in Wellington, Shropshire and a man picked it up and carried it to the local police station, 300 yards away!
You may say: “If it was suspicious, why did someone pick it up and carry it?!” I’m sure that’s a question the police asked of the individual involved.
Roads were closed, people were evacuated and explosive experts were called after a ‘suspicious package’ was taken to Wellington Police Station – shutting down the town centre.
I can imagine how the police officers felt, when they realised that someone had just walked into their station carrying a bomb!
The police did not give a description of the 19 year old youth, so that speaks volumes to those that understand how to interpret the accepted narrative.
This incident proves that, with millions of foreigners and potential enemies of Britain walking OUR streets, we will never be safe until we remove all of the buggers from our shores.
The unwelcome hordes of immigrants shouldn’t get too comfortable, because…